Very proud of how this turned out! Check it out!

Very nice, and good luck with it.

One thing I noticed when on the main site is that if I click on "MORE INFO" under the shared or team speak plans, the next page comes up on the right side of my browser (Firefox 2.0.0.9).

Yea same here. Very nice design I like it a lot.

Not too fussed on the noise but hey it dosen't bother me either.

I would definetly recommend using an app like "FlashRelease" on your flash so people don't have to activate the flash in order to get it to work. (Well on Windows PC's anyways) highly recommended. use it myself on my clients sites with flash in them. Very Quick and Easy and the results are happier clients and browsing users.

FlashRelease is a free utility, not sure where I got it from, but I have it in my downloads section on my website. here is the direct link:

http://camotec.com.au/cc/downloads.php?action=displaycat&catid=2

(Please note my site is still under construction) :D

Other than that, i like the site, very clean. :D

Cheers

Ben Camilleri

Camotec Web Solutions

http://www.camotec.com.au/

about us is a bit messed up n the layout

on the support area clicking client area brings up the secure/not secure box. you need to correct that.

and it looks like you coined a new phrase.. "burstable web space" never heard of that before. how do you burst web space... get more for a limited time?

about us is a bit messed up n the layout

on the support area clicking client area brings up the secure/not secure box. you need to correct that.

and it looks like you coined a new phrase.. "burstable web space" never heard of that before. how do you burst web space... get more for a limited time?

Burstable web space is I guess the safe way to "oversell". As you all know, overselling..well..sells.

Burstable Web Space means, they can have UP TO the X amount, as long as the servers resources permit it.

interesting idea, hope it works well for you. filling a niche is the way to do it.

don't forget to check out your about us page, the layout is a bit messed up to the right (it extends) using ie7.

also when in your forums clicking on "Search | Client login | Order online" brings up a 404 error. the plan links don't work, and there is no way to get back to your website from the forums.

also your starting price in the forums is $4.55 but your website shows $3.50 and the plan prices in your forums are off too. (probably forgot to update that templates graphics with you own.

hope i helped a bit.. site is nice otherwise.

Burstable web space

We used to call it pay-as-you-grow hosting where their next months bill was based on the space they'd reached at the end of this month, sort-of and autoupgrade ... most clients found it too confusing, which was shame as it simply meant they paid for what they needed rather than what the plans came with ...