WHMCS 7.1.1 - products and product groups not showing

Looking at this;

'orderforms//sidebar-categories.tpl'

I am guessing you do not have a order form selected.

Setup >> Product and Services >>Product and Services >> [select Group]

Try setting a orderform template and see if that works ?

Yeah, if it was only that simple.

Order forms are set both in the general setup -> ordering and per product group.

Any more ideas?

have you tried uploading the entire 'vendor' folder again - just to ensure there isn't one or more corrupt files in there stopping WHMCS from working ?

I removed all files from the root directory, unpacked whmcs 7.1.1 into the root folder, copied the config file back and kept the database.

Am I missing something?

The point of doing this was to keep the existing database which is why I didn't run the installation.

The existing system runs 7.1.1 which I believe is the latest available version.

true - but I recall in another thread, you said that you had upgraded - so I didn't know if you were trying to run v7 using a v6 database... :?:

the problem with WHMCS errors is that it only tells you where the error is detected - not the cause (which is often another file).

if you've done a clean upload, used the existing database and are seeing the above errors, i'd be tempted to remove the files again, and do a clean install using a new database (leave the existing one alone) and see if the issue still exists - obviously, you'd need to add a product group and product(s)... but might at least tell you if the problem lies in the file or the database.

also, it might be worth opening a ticket with support because often situations like this are easier to fix when you're actually looking at the files/server and can test a few things...