Admin Home Page Widget for Upcoming Hosting Renewals v7 template

caisc

Hello Everyone,

Recently upgraded to WHMCS v7 and not impressed by admin home page looks and locked widgets :(

I feel that WHMCS team is copying cpanel model to deliver updates and other services but they failed to deliver in theme and looks at least in v7.

I was using "Admin Home Page Widget for Upcoming Hosting Renewals for v6" listed here @ https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?105270-Admin-Home-Page-Widget-for-Upcoming-Hosting-Renewals-v6-template&highlight=upcoming+renewals

Thread was started by me and was contributed by several other members, specially @brian!

Has anyone updated the old widget code to work with v7? Please do share your code and feedback here.

Thanks

Has anyone updated the old widget code to work with v7? Please do share your code and feedback here.

it's on my list of things to do. :idea:

however, it's worth noting that the v6 version will happily work with v7.

44zF7Ie.png

the above widget in v7.1.1 is using the widget code from the thread you mention without any changes.

https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?105270-Admin-Home-Page-Widget-for-Upcoming-Hosting-Renewals-v6-template&p=452327#post452327

• 1 month later...
brian! any update on new widget for v7

to be honest, I haven't had the time... but it's on my "Things to do" list (an actual physical bit of paper in front of me!!) :)

i'll make a further note to take a look on Sunday - if i'm not out enjoying myself (and looks like rain so I doubt it!), it's usually a good day for programming, as I won't get any calls from our hosting clients!

• 2 weeks later...