Get Cron Reports in email or System Like WHMCS OLD System in 4, 5 ,6

Hello

in new WHMCS cron system email report are fantastic and show a good dashboard like view of status

but there is a major problem for peoples like me that some of products need manual cancellation or suspensions

and that is it dose not give compete report of which product need manual suspentions and why its failed

for example right now i have

Cancellation Requests
0Processed
6 Failed

Overdue Suspensions
0Suspended
52 Failed

but when i clink on number of failed suspention and cancelation i get module qeue view that only for records and they are cancelations that failed for any reason not suspentions and the

is there any way that we tel crom system to sned detailed report of what happend and sent them in email report ?

this is a major problem for us ! as some customers have dedicated servers that must be cancelaed at datacenter if they did not pay for it ! and now its days that we dont know which servers should be canceld in datacenter and may be some extra invoices generated for us on that datacenter for not ceneling service on due dates

Hello Wanener,

I'd refer you to this post https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?123662-Where-is-the-good-old-cron-information which discussed this in detail, i'd be happy to merge this into the other thread if you are happy to have this done.

In Version 7, we've been working to make the cron activity more accessible and easier to interpret.

We've added features like the Automation Status admin dashboard widget, Automation Status page itself and the Module Queue.

With the new cron report, there's less scrolling to get the information you want (particularly for our larger customers), and the Automation Status and Module Queue features allow you to see and drill down into failed actions a lot more easily.

We're open to honest constructive feedback and are very interested to hear what would make the new cron automation features even more useful to you.

Thanks!

-Eddy