Disable cart.php?

Dhush

Hi,

How can i disable cart.php page? I want to completely disable it and make a redirect to login/registration page, even if someone visited directly it must be redirected.

Looking for help from brain, sentq.

Instead i want people to place orders directly from client area, similar to Digitalocean, vultr.

More over it should be like virtkick.

Thank you.

How can i disable cart.php page? I want to completely disable it and make a redirect to login/registration page, even if someone visited directly it must be redirected.

Looking for help from brain, sentq.

one option might be to use an action hook...

<?php

add_hook("ClientAreaPageCart",1,function($vars){

$client = Menu::context("client");
   $clientid = (int) $client->id;

if ($clientid===0){
   header("Location: register.php");
       exit;
   }    
});

the way it would work is to check, on any cart page, if the user is logged in - if they are not logged in, then they are redirected to the register.php page; if they are logged in, then they can use the cart as normal. :idea:

Instead i want people to place orders directly from client area, similar to Digitalocean, vultr.

More over it should be like virtkick.

with the above hook, only logged in clients can access the cart - either directly or via the links (navbar and sidebar) in the clientarea.

Can any one give an idea about how to integrate ordering system in to clients dashboard? like above i mentioned!

it already is - links to the cart are in the client area.

I think it would take some effort to add cart functionality directly to the client area pages (you'd likely need to write an API solution) - what I suspect you should really aim to do is theme your client area and cart templates with a similar theme, so that the join between them is seamless.

off the top of my head, I can't think of any available custom orderform template that behaves like the virtkick demo. :?: