Installation issues !

dears ,

I tried to install whmcs to use it for domain reseller program , but I couldnt to have a successful installation of this product !

- I tried to install it on Vestacp server and enabled IonCube but I got error 500 , and I couldnt able to install ,

- I tried a shared hosting from godaddy , and there was a security component was missing whaen contatced support , they said that I have to user a server not a shared hosting to disable that security option ,

Now , please somebody guide me where I should purchase a suitable hosting plan so I can install this product .

Thanks

Specifically what option was preventing from WHMCS being installed on Godaddy, do you remember?

If you look in the public_html directory (or where you uploaded your site html), you should see an error_log for vestacp. What is that telling you?

Each host is going to have it's own quirks. The goal is going to be working around them.

Thanks for your reply ,

I saved my chat conversation with the support agent ,

he told me that "SQL strict mode can't be disabled on a shared hosting Environment"

so , please suggest me a well working host provider and please designate the plan that I have to choose to order so I can install this product

Thanks

Thanks for your reply ,

I saved my chat conversation with the support agent ,

he told me that "SQL strict mode can't be disabled on a shared hosting Environment"

so , please suggest me a well working host provider and please designate the plan that I have to choose to order so I can install this product

Thanks

Why not install it on your reseller server?.. ie the hosting service you intend to resell

That being said, personally I would just deploy a Google Cloud or Amazon server and setup WHMCS on there. Serverpilot.io make it pretty simple if you don't have experience managing your own dedicated instance.

Disabling this in a shared environment isn't the best idea, bu it's also not going to kill anything if the server is properly secured.

Looks like Godaddy is changing policies, and as such, they're not going to be able to run WHMCS.

Each provider is going to have quirks. One cannot simply provide recommendations, you'll need to work through and figure these out for yourself

Why not install it on your reseller server?.. ie the hosting service you intend to resell

That being said, personally I would just deploy a Google Cloud or Amazon server and setup WHMCS on there. Serverpilot.io make it pretty simple if you don't have experience managing your own dedicated instance.

Thanks alot xyzulu , I did as you suggested .

it is working now