New Install WHMCS 7 Connection Error With OVH Hosting

Hi there

well i submitted a support ticket but have had no response to it yet.

I have installed my new WHMCS into a subdomain of my domain and when i have tried to access my admin area i have been met with the following: CONNECTION ERROR

WHMCS has not been able to verify your license for the last few days.

I have gone over my curl install with ovh and it seems to be pretty standard and i am not seeing any issues with my DNS records.

Has anyone else had an issue with OVH hosting packages and WHMCS installs?

Is there a way to fix this at all? I am on a Linux hosting package as well.

Hello MrTrilB,

This error message generally indicates that something is blocking the server from communicating with our licensing server. This is commonly a CURL or DNS name resolution problem.

Could you please download our test file from http://www.whmcs.com/members/dl.php?type=d&id=322 and upload to your WHMCS directory and then go open the file in your browser once done please past the results you see back in this thread

Testing Connection to 'https://www.whmcs.com/index.php'...

URL resolves to 184.94.192.9

Error: The IP whmcs.com is resolving to the wrong IP. Someone on your server is trying to bypass licensing. You'll need your host to investigate and fix.

Is there a way to fix this?

- - - Updated - - -

In addition that IP address is owned by cpanel

OVH have said they think because its behind cloudflair this is causing issues, could this be confirmed? They have said once they are informed of what the issue is then they will sort the issue out as this could affect many customers not just with WHMCS itself but licences purchased and handled via WHMCS licencing modules.

Hello MrTrilB,

Apologies for the delayed reply, the WHMCS Community Forums are more focussed on users interacting with each other our team respond as they can however our official support method is via Tickets.

For this issue, I need you to open a ticket so we can dig into your license issue a bit further.

Hello MrTrilB,

Apologies for the delayed reply, the WHMCS Community Forums are more focussed on users interacting with each other our team respond as they can however our official support method is via Tickets.

For this issue, I need you to open a ticket so we can dig into your license issue a bit further.

I have an open ticket in licencing which has not been responded to since 9th Oct 2016 (13:23) Ticket ID #FUH-577427

This is why i have come to the forum because no one actually seems to care now and im loosing money on a licence i can not even use.

- - - Updated - - -

I have submitted another support ticket