Domain search not working

daronian

Good morning everyone,

Maybe you will tell me (or find) what's wrong with one function on my WHMCS-site, please.

So, you can log in here:

https://www.strona.jchost.pl/client-area/clientarea/

I have made some test account for you:

Username: test@blablabla.eu

Pass: test123

Sorry guys, I know that it's in Polish, but it's the same position of objects like on every WHMCS site.

When you log-in, on the left side you have "Zamów usługę" (Make an order). You will be redirected to a page with hosting-options. Add one of these (e.g. Hosting MaXi SSD) to a cart. You will be redirected to a page with domain options. The problem is... it's not working. Try to register new domain, transfer a domain or something - nothing happens?!

And it's the same when you just want to register/transfer a domain (without buying a hosting). Go to this page (https://www.strona.jchost.pl/client-area/cart/a/add/domain/register/), insert your domain-name and click on "Search". Nothing happens :((

Could you please tell me what's wrong? I have already configured the domain add-on, I set up the prices etc.

Here is some screenshot of the errors:

https://gyazo.com/4f400e3f3b3b063bcb44bd179d47dcf4

Kind regards!

there may be multiple problems with the website - possibly caused by WHMpress or your template... i'm not evensure if "WHMpress" and "WHMpress Client Area" supports v7 yet.... i'd suggest contacting their support to see what they say. :idea:

if you could test WHMCS, using the default "six" template (and without using WHMpress), that could give you a better idea what the problem is... e.g if it works, then you know it's an plugin/template issue.

also, on your front page, domain searches are timing out... that shouldn't really happen with .com searches... perhaps port 43 is being blocked by a firewall on the server? :?:

WOCh4y1.png

Thank you for your response!

Actually, I am using "six template" and the WHMPress is disabled. The only enabled plugin is Client-Area.

The problem is that it maybe don't support whmcs v7, but we cannot change the version and we need to stay at whmcs v7. So the question is, how can I "repair" this? Do you know any solution if you see this error: 'checkdomain is not defined' ? Or the only possibility is to wait for the update? :(

Actually, I am using "six template" and the WHMPress is disabled. The only enabled plugin is Client-Area.

"WHMpress Client Area" is an addon to WHMpress and requires WHMPress to be installed, and probably enabled. :idea:

Important: This is an add-on for WHMpress. You must have WHMpress to use it.

The problem is that it maybe don't support whmcs v7, but we cannot change the version and we need to stay at whmcs v7. So the question is, how can I "repair" this? Do you know any solution if you see this error: 'checkdomain is not defined' ? Or the only possibility is to wait for the update? :(

if it's being caused by WHMpress and/or WHMpress CA, then frankly all you can do is wait - I think I read that their updated v3.0 release should be out this coming week... the only alternative would be to disable both WHMpress addons and run WHMCS "normally" until the addon fix is released.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...