Auto register unpaid domain name

JelleG

Hi,

We use for all our clients a due date of 14 days for orders.

But currently new domains are only sent to the registrar when the invoice is paid.

How can I change this?

So that a domain is always sent directly to the registrar, even when the invoice is not paid.

How can I change this?

So that a domain is always sent directly to the registrar, even when the invoice is not paid.

you won't be able to do this from admin settings - you'd likely need a hook or an addon to do this automatically as it goes against how WHMCS handles registrations by default.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Domains_Configuration#Automatic_Domain_Registration

• When enabled, WHMCS will automatically submit the request to the registrar as soon as the client pays you for it
  • Domain registrations are never submitted by the system before you get paid

alternatively, you could manually initiate the registration.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Domains_Management#Handling_New_Domain_Registrations_.26_Transfers

you won't be able to do this from admin settings - you'd likely need a hook or an addon to do this automatically as it goes against how WHMCS handles registrations by default.

Can you help me with the required hook to achieve this?

I do not have the knowledge to achieve this on my own.

Can you help me with the required hook to achieve this?

I don't think this is one for me - you're probably better off posting in Service Offers & Requests and paying a developer to write it for you.

it's also worth remembering that WHMCS is like this for a reason - to prevent visitors simply coming to your site, registering a domain and not paying - i'd be wary of coding anything that would make it easier for them to do that.