Some changes with client theme.

hostxls

moving it is easy... whether it would work correctly up there might need some thorough testing....

you can remove it from the bottom of the page by editing domainoptions.tpl and removing...

<div class="text-center">
           <button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary btn-lg">
               {$LANG.continue}
                <i class="fa fa-arrow-circle-right"></i>
           </button>
       </div>

and then change...

<button type="button" class="btn btn-default btn-lg margin-bottom">
                       <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-shopping-cart"></span>
                       {$searchResults.shortestPeriod.register}
                   </button>

to...

<button type="button" class="btn btn-default btn-lg margin-bottom">
                       <span class="glyphicon glyphicon-shopping-cart"></span>
                       {$searchResults.shortestPeriod.register}
                   </button>
                   <button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary btn-lg margin-bottom">
                       {$LANG.continue}
                        <i class="fa fa-arrow-circle-right"></i>
                   </button>

what worries me looking at the code is there is a flag variable that decides whether the continue button is shown... and you don't necessarily keep that by moving it to the top... but it's late at night, so it might not be important.... test this thoroughly before going live with it. :idea:

Hello Brian,

Thanks. Check the result. ;)

I also want to know. Why does it take more then 20 - 30 sec up before the domain checker is presenting all the results?

How can we fasten that process?

As you can see, it will say search .com but the results are all tld's. I dont mind that but the search speed is so slow.

Screenshot_55.png

I also want to know. Why does it take more then 20 - 30 sec up before the domain checker is presenting all the results?

How can we fasten that process?

the slowness will be caused by the number of whois lookups the server is needing to make when performing a domain search - not only is it searching for a specific domain (if entered), it's also searching for available alternatives.

you seem to have domain pricing added for over 30 TLDs and I assume they have all been added to your whois "Additional Domains To Search" settings.

setup -> general settings -> domains -> domain lookup -> standard whois -> configure

that's a list (highlighted) of all TLDs that will be searched when a domain search is performed... usually, to increase response speed, you only highlight 10-15 of them (the popular TLDs, .com .net etc and any regional TLDs for your client base) - so if you reduce the highlighted TLDs in there to around 10, you should see a faster response. :idea: