problem at "configregistrars.php" at admin

Hello ,

I'm a newbie at WHMCS and i've got code to make some modifications to it.

When i load at admin to page configregistrars.php - it shows me 2 notices :

1) Notice: Undefined variable: params in /home/hostwee/public_html/sib0nbdoe47ii91i/configregistrars.php on line 0

2) Notice: Undefined index: Description in /home/hostwee/public_html/sib0nbdoe47ii91i/configregistrars.php on line 0

These messages are duplicated per each registrar , and i don't know what i need to do in order to resolve it. I've got this errors after i've got blank pages and i saw that this indicats on some error.

Hello ,

I'm a newbie at WHMCS and i've got code to make some modifications to it.

When i load at admin to page configregistrars.php - it shows me 2 notices :

1) Notice: Undefined variable: params in /home/hostwee/public_html/sib0nbdoe47ii91i/configregistrars.php on line 0

2) Notice: Undefined index: Description in /home/hostwee/public_html/sib0nbdoe47ii91i/configregistrars.php on line 0

These messages are duplicated per each registrar , and i don't know what i need to do in order to resolve it. I've got this errors after i've got blank pages and i saw that this indicats on some error.

Hey rollerD,

This could be due to custom registrar modules that you have added.

I would try removing any customizations present on your installation including hooks/addons/modules/etc and see if you are still experiencing this issue.

If you are still having issues, please submit a ticket to Support so we can further assist.

Thanks!

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

PHP Notices aren't really a cause of concern. They might occur if the Setup > General Settings > Other tab > Display Errors option is enabled and.or the error_reporting level in your WHMCS installation is set too high.

Take a look at Help > Health & Updates and it will highlight these points if that's the case.

Failing that, try moving your /modules/registrars directory aside and uploading a fresh copy.