Contact form not opening ticket.

Hi.

I have setup multiple support departments and they all work fine with pop3 importing.

But i'm having trouble setting up the contact form and a sales department for visitors.

Clients only = off

I'm assigned to the Sales department and have ticket notifications on.

Presales Form Destination is set to the sales department.

All pop3 settings are correct as running the cron manually shows the ticket being imported.

When sending an email to the sales address, the WHMCS import log shows the ticket being imported successfully. But no ticket is created.

When sending one via the WHMCS contact form it says the ticket is created successfully yet no ticket is created and when clicking on the view ticket link after submitting it, it shows:

Oops, there's a problem...

An error occurred. The requested ticket could not be found.

At a bit of a loss here as whatever method I try I just can't seem to get a sales ticket created for non-clients.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by Netifi-Steven

any chance it could be a database issue - can you add products, clients etc to the database without issue ?

anything in the activity log??

Had a similar issue on another server which was caused by MySQL strict mode but didn't even think of that until you suggested it could be a database issue as it's late, i'm tired and was convinced i'd just got a setting wrong! You was right, couldn't add clients or products either.

Disabling strict mode fixed it all.

Thankyou brian!

I did make a reply not long after brian! replied but for some reason it said it was being moderated and still hasn't appeared...

brian! did point me in the right direction though with it being a database issue caused by MySQL strict mode. Turned it off and everything works fine now.

Thankyou for the replys.