[OFF-TOPIC] The owner of bluetipsoftware is alive?

jozeph

Hello guys. Anyone knows the owner of bluetipsoftware.com? I am trying to contact him for at least one week. No ticket answers, no email replies. I have tried the phone number available on the site, but can't complete the call. Are you from country +44? If yes, try the number +<removed> for me please and confirm if this number exists because when I try to dial here I can't complete the call.

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD
Removed PII

that's a UK number and it just goes to an answerphone when I called it. :roll:

if you look at their parent site, it says...

Due to a business re-model, we have taken our main website offline. You can still access your invoices and other services via our members area. All WHMCS addons have been EOL'd and are being rewritten by Bluetip Software »

btw - the link to their WHMCS installation shows that it's still using v5.

the member, bdigitalstudios logged in here last week, so he was alive then! :idea:

... perhaps send him a PM - but frankly, you're probably safer not to order any products from the site until it confirms they work with v6.

• 5 months later...

I'm interesting to know which modules has this company developed?

It's unfortunately quite common for developers to come and go. I've been wanting to add Stripe as a gateway but have avoided 3rd party modules for this reason. Thankfully it's now been added in V7.1.