rengenerate past uninvoiced invoices?

So I neglected previously to enable Setup > General Settings > Invoices tab > Continuous Invoice Generation - which allowed my clients to not pay an invoice and subsequently I have to manually create an invoice for each person for the unpaid monthly amount.

For example $20/month>they don't pay for 6 months, but because I didn't have the continuous invoice generation turned on it says they only owe for that 1st month.

QUESTION: Is there a way I can have the unpaid invoices of month 2-6 automatically generated? So that I can just charge their card for that amount?

OR do I have to go the long route and go into each persons account and create a manual invoice for the unpaid months? tedious.

Thanks!

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Once you enable Continuous Invoice Generation, the invoices for months 2-6 will automatically be generated, one each time the cron job runs.

However if you don't want to wait, click "Generate Due Invoices" on the admin area homepage 4 times, and all 4 invoices from the intervening period will be generated.

ok thank you.

so let's say I have a client that owes 4 months and another client that owes 6 months. Is there a way to generate due invoices per client or only system wide? and if so, does that mean I have to click the generate due invoices 6 times on the main dashboard to get all the invoices to generate for the 6 month client? And if so, how does that affect the 4 month client, will it create extra unNecessary invoices for him?

nothing worse than over billing a client