white page front end and amdin after move to new server

I have the most recent version of WHMCS. I moved it from one cpanel to another cpanel server via WHM and using server to server migrate tool. Far as I can see everything on the new server is pretty much the same. But I am getting white page both for admin and the front end. Looking in the error log shows absolutely nothing. Any ideas how I might troubleshoot this?

Thanks already been there. But managed to figure it out was a file in the hook folder that didn't like the new server configuration. On another note since moving to the new server now nothing can be saved. For example if I try to cancel a client service it says the changes have been saved successfully then simply reverts the dropdown box back to active. Thought it might be related to modsecurity on the new server since have had issues with that but turned it off for this domain ad still the problem. Same for example if I try to write a new announcement. Says it was saved successfully but then nothing is there.

I turned on error reporting but nothing. Also nothing in the error log for the domain.

And.. it gets worse I cannot add/save a new product. I can edit an existing one and it saves the info ok. But if I try to make a new product it throws errors. WIthout error reporting on I just get a white page when I save the new product. With error reporting on I get this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Illuminate\Database\QueryException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'description' doesn't have a default value (SQL: insert into `tblproducts` (`type`, `gid`, `name`, `paytype`, `showdomainoptions`, `order`, `updated_at`, `created_at`) values (hostingaccount, 15, test product, free, 1, 9, 2016-07-05 01:03:46, 2016-07-05 01:03:46)) (SQL: insert into `tblproducts` (`type`, `gid`, `name`, `paytype`, `showdomainoptions`, `order`, `updated_at`, `created_at`) values (hostingaccount, 15, test product, free, 1, 9, 2016-07-05 01:03:46, 2016-07-05 01:03:46))' in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php:0 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: WHMCS\Terminus->whmcsExceptionHandler(Object(Illuminate\Database\QueryException)) #1 {main} thrown in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php on line 0

So there must be some configuration issues on the new server in php or mysql or both I would assume and/or some file permission issues.

I am using 6.3.0 of WHMCS. If I check system health nothing amiss there it says all green, a couple of warnings but nothing related. php version is 5.6.3.

But basically this is a straightforward transfer server to server and everything is reasonably the same except for upgraded to latest version of php from 5.5.37 to 5.6.23 and mysql from 5.5.5 to 5.6.3. argh..

and if that is not enough I just tried to make a new order because have a client that needs to transfer a domain name to us. So I manually am making the order since they've given me the transfer key. Done this a hundred times before without an issue. SO I go to it and soon as I go to send it up I get a blank page with this message on it: Order not found... Exiting. Then I look at the clients recent emails and it just sent them an email confirming the order. but nothing else. no record or anything.

This is killing me..

Edited by adtastichosting

• 3 weeks later...