Another NavBar issue - Dropdown menus have stopped working

Hi Guys, I have seen quite a few posts for this problem, but cannot find a solution. My devtools isn't highlighting any JS issues infact, i am not seeing any errors when the page loads. Regardless, all of my navBar items fail to open (onclick or hover) and clicking on the top menu item just links to /#.

These were working, so i really am not sure what has occurred. I have checked my tpl files and ensured that literal tags have been used around <script> tags. So i am really stuck and was hoping someone with more knowledge than me could have a glance, as i'm hoping its an easy fix.

The dev site URL is http://www.sitewidedesign.co.uk/hosting

Any help would be most appreciated, ignore some of the design mess on this page, im experimenting with styles and the site isnt yet live.

Regards

Donna

it might not necessarily be a conflict - perhaps it's something missing...

if you take a look at the WHMCS Demo using Six, it's calling more .js files than you are... bootstrap.js, jquery-ui, whmcs etc

compare your footer.tpl to the default Six equivalent, add the js files back into it and see if that fixes it.