IPSCONFIG Hosting platform

maileh

Question

We have been using ISPCONFIG for some time in managing pur Hosting Backend Environment. Now we are looking to provide service to our customer and we want to buy a Frontend that is look professional and clean to provide our hosting service to our customer. I like WHMCS can someone please point me to the right person for further clarification on the product ..... I hope to hear from someone asap. thanks in advance:)

5 answers to this question

You can always open a ticket on WHMCS or post your questions here. We will do our best to help you.

@servetas thanks for your reply ... can i use whmcs as my frontend while still use ISPCONFIG as my server backend ... what i really ask is it whmcs can easily interact with ispconfig .... like if a customer can delete his web domain, email address from whmcs account etc etfc

@servetas thanks for your reply ... can i use whmcs as my frontend while still use ISPCONFIG as my server backend ... what i really ask is it whmcs can easily interact with ispconfig .... like if a customer can delete his web domain, email address from whmcs account etc etfc

looks like WHMCS does not officially support ISPConfig, but there is few 3rdparty module that can help you do that