Error on Registering a Domain in OnlineNIC

imangm

Hey Guys!

I have a problem registering domains with OnlineNic. At first I thought it's because I'm using an old version of WHMCS but it's not working even after I've upgraded to v6.3.1 today.

Whenever I try to register a domain in OnlineNIC via WHMCS, I get the following error message:

"2004 - Parameter value range err: Parameter value range error - country"

Please note that I've set the default domain registration profile in Settings (and profile info is correct), and I use default profile for registering domains but it's not working...

Anybody have the same problem or any solutions?

Thanks,

Iman

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

In order to see the commands being sent/received between WHMCS and the module, the Utilities > Logs > Module debug Log tool can be used

Please enable it, reproduce the problem, disable it again and then copy the data into this ticket reply for us to review.

More detailed instructions are published at http://docs.whmcs.com/Troubleshooting_Module_Problems

Note: Please be sure to remove any sensitive information from the debug data before posting it publicly here.