iWHMCS unable to see ticket reply beyond 20 lines or so

As posted in the linked thread, I'm unable to scroll down and the ticket doesn't auto scroll as I type. This means that nobody can type any kind of support response from mobile that's longer than a paragraph or two!

Previously this wasn't much of a problem because the app was so bad it was basically unusable to reply to tickets. On the upside, it's actually feasible now to use it to manage tickets (congrats!) but now bugs like this that apparently have been confirmed for two years, should really be fixed soon.

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?92870-scroll-on-reply-screen-for-tickets-iWHMCS&highlight=IWHMCS+scroll

-Jordan

iOS 9.3.1 iWHMCS 2.2

Steps to reproduce:

1. View a ticket, then tab Reply.

2. Type return 17 times (if on an iphone 6 sized screen)

3. Notice that any text you type beyond that 17th line is behind the keyboard so you can't see it. As you type it does not scroll and

you can't swipe to scroll either. The only exception to this is when you type more than about 30 lines, then it allows scrolling.

This appears to be because the text area remains nearly the full height of the screen even when the keyboard pops up. As the keyboard pops up, the text area should shrink to fit the available screen space above the keyboard.

Note that I don't think it's necessary to have the "Predefined reply" button also follow -- it should be hidden behind the keyboard because it's a non essential function while typing (it's only essential to select a reply PRIOR to typing a response manually).