Store?

AlanARG

Hello,

You should find that most templates can be modified for any type of store. You'll find that most WHMCS templates focus on web hosting but it shouldn't be too hard to modify one for use with your type of products.

Regards,

Jack

Thanks for your reply.

Would you recommend me to use a different system? I'm kinda newbie so modifying a template could be a hard thing to do and it will take me some time to learn. Besides, WHMCS doesn't offer shipping module and that's a problem also.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

I'd recommend taking a look at Blesta

Thanks I'll check it.

What about the shipping module? is there anything similar?

I know maybe WordPress should be better for what I want to do, but a friend of mine has a website and it's really slow. Besides, WHMCS seems a bit more easy to manage.

you can add an image (probably multiple images) to products in WHMCS, but I wouldn't think it would be suitable to use it for physical products.

also, i'm not aware of any shipping module available for it.

i'd be inclined to go towards WordPress, OpenCart etc for this as all these features will be built in or simple to add - with WHMCS, you'd be spending a lot of time and money adding these features from scratch.