Tax Not Showing in 'Order Confirmation' Email

Media Corp.

Hello,

The 'Order Confirmation' email that is automatically sent to clients after they've placed an order is NOT showing the Tax Due. It shows 'Amount' and then a few blank lines, and then the 'Total Due'

Like this:

Order Number: 5559827202

Product/Service: Web Hosting - CORPORATE Package (mydomain.com)

Billing Cycle: Annually

Amount: $260.00 CAD

Total: $275.60 CAD

You will receive an email from us once your account has been setup.

Is this normal? Should the 'Tax Due' show on the Order Confirmation email?

Thanks in advance.

Don't forget this is not an invoice - not sure about your area, but I would have thought tax only had to be shown on invoices - this is just a guide to the price - after all I guess it could alter depending upon any changes that may be required when the order is accepted and set up :)

Don't forget this is not an invoice - not sure about your area, but I would have thought tax only had to be shown on invoices - this is just a guide to the price - after all I guess it could alter depending upon any changes that may be required when the order is accepted and set up :)

Ya, for sure. It's simply an Order Confirmation, so I'm not too concerned. What caught my attention was the blank lines between 'Amount' and 'Total Due', which made me think the 'Tax Due' field should be in that space.

Thanks for your help, isdoo. If someone can confirm whether or not the 'Tax Due' is 'normally' included in the Order Confirmation email, that would be a big help.

Thanks