Saving changes won't show

Kiroge

Hi guys,

Since I upgraded WHMCS to ver 6.2.0 any saving will not show. Whatever I create manual invoice or amend details on existing invoice, quote, or edit email template etc..and save the item! The changes will not show straight away on all major browsers. For e.g if I duplicate an invoice and > 'marked Unpaid'> Save Changes> Will still showing 'Paid', Then, I have to wait for a few minutes or clearing a cache before I will see any of the changes take place. It is really frustration. How to fix this? :?:

Thanks.

Hmm that's strange, I've heard of front-end caching issues but never back-end caching issues.

As it appears to effect multiple browsers it's likely server related. Does your hosting provider use any caching on the server? It would also be worth checking the error_logs and if you're hosting company uses mod_security, the mod_security logs also.

Hmm that's strange, I've heard of front-end caching issues but never back-end caching issues.

As it appears to effect multiple browsers it's likely server related. Does your hosting provider use any caching on the server? It would also be worth checking the error_logs and if you're hosting company uses mod_security, the mod_security logs also.

The WHMCS error logs does not show any error. Let me contact the server to find our regarding mod_security and I will report back.

I recommend also checking the server logs, that's going to be the most likely place to find errors.

One other thing you should do is go to help > health & updates. Check that WHMCS has all of the required server functions/extensions.

@zomex, thanks your reply help me to solve the issue. It turns out the 'Varnish Cache' on server side was causing the issue. After disabling Varnish cache my problem has gone!