Import / Export WHMCS Products / Services

USA_Webmaster

I was hoping for a simple .xml download form the WHMCS Admin but I just don't see anything...

Do I have to launch up the PHP MyAdmin and start playing around?

---

I recently launched up a reseller hosting account. After I configured everything from emails to variable addons I want to migrate to a different domain. I downloaded the entire directory, locally, but what about the specifics?

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to attach message and am unable to find the truckin "edit" button....

whmcs-compressor.png

The docs may be helpful to you:

http://docs.whmcs.com/Exports

Thanks for the attempt. That documentation ****************in' sucks....sadly. I just don't understand why it's not possible to import / export products and services more easily. Weaaaaaaak.

I'm surprised by lack of information on this topic. Even Google / Bing / DDG have limited results.

I recently launched up a reseller hosting account. After I configured everything from emails to variable addons I want to migrate to a different domain. I downloaded the entire directory, locally, but what about the specifics?

if you want to move your WHMCS installation, there are specific instructions in the docs..

http://docs.whmcs.com/Licensing

Moving WHMCS is straight forward:

• Take a backup of your database following these instructions,
  • Transfer the files across to the new server,
  • Restore the database via phpmyadmin on the new server and make any changes to the database settings in configuration.php.
  • You'll then need to re-issue your license as described above.
  • Login to your WHMCS admin and update the system URLS in Setup > General Settings.
  • Check that your cron jobs, payment gateway callbacks and any email forwarders are modified accordingly.
  • Finally, delete the WHMCS files and cron from the old location.