pointing domainchecker add to cart to confdomains

cluster

domainchecker.tpl

where can I change the add to cart button $_POST to:

cart.php?a=confdomains

the button "go to checkout" should be removed and "add to cart" button points to cart.php?a=confdomains

i think "Add to cart" use AJAX to add items to your cart!

What exactly the problem is, maybe we can help?

http://demo.whmcs.com/domainchecker.php

perhaps the post below might be of help...

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?105162-How-to-quot-upsell-quot-products-and-services-when-someone-adds-a-domain-to-cart&p=433262#post433262

it will change your checkout button to a "Continue" button.

I know you want to change the "Add To Cart" button, but as sentq suggests, it uses ajax to add to the cart - also, even if you can change it, it would effectively prevent the user from adding alternate domain suggestions to the cart.

alternatively, you could use "cart.php?a=add&domain=register" - but use a different order-form template, e.g "Modern" - with that, it will do the search automatically, the user can add alternative TLDs and then press continue to progress to the domain configuration page.

perhaps the post below might be of help...

alternatively, you could use "cart.php?a=add&domain=register" - but use a different order-form template, e.g "Modern" - with that, it will do the search automatically, the user can add alternative TLDs and then press continue to progress to the domain configuration page.

thank you, I will try a different order form ...

I guess I have to add an own captcha protection for the older forms?