6.1.0 feeds - domain pricing

lance

Working fine on the domain lookup pages, we though have a separate page to display prices that is now working.... Here is our code that worked pre upgrade :-

{literal}

<style type="text/css">

table.domainpricing table.domainpricing th table.domainpricing td </style>

{/literal}

<script language="javascript" src="feeds/domainpricing.php"></script>

Any ideas?

it's definitely an issue with your feed coding - the feed pricing output is empty.

have you tried uploading a fresh copy of the domainpricing feed from the latest v6.1.0 download ? that should work.

also, I think the way you're calling the feed is weird - you seem to be doing it twice... the first one shouldn't work, and the second one won't need the {} brackets around the url... though that isn't the reason why the output is not correct.

<p>
<script src="/feeds/domainpricing.php"></script>
<p>
</p>
<style type="text/css">
table.domainpricing table.domainpricing th table.domainpricing td</style>

<script language="javascript" { src="feeds/domainpricing.php"> } </script>

replacing the feed with a fresh one should work... if not, PM me and i'll take a closer look.

• 4 months later...

WHMCS ver 6.2.2

Hi,

I'm able to use Feeds table.domainpricing (domainpricing.php) to list quickly all my avail domains on my page. Is there a way to filter out domains using this table call to list only specific, let's say 15 selected domains i.e .com, .net, .us, .info, .biz, etc? Or is there a custom avail PHP script you can share here?

Btw, I was able to achieve retrieving selected domains and their prices using individual Feeds domain price calls (domainprice.php) but it does take too long as each is an individual call to retrieve one by one a price of register, renewal and transfer of each domain (for formatting an individual button color purpose for each domain service type).

Thanks!