Enom - General newbie questions with WHMCS integration

sitesme

Hi,

I am using ResellerClub for many years now and I drive crazy when I need to update the domain name prices twice all the time there is a change, a promo, etc: one on ResellerClub and then on WHMCS. Therefore, after seeing the Enom plugin, I was considering to start migrating the domains to Enom if it is easier / more profitable rather than using ResellerClub.

My questions are below:

1) I would like to know how Enom and WHMCS can be integrated and automated together. For example, do I need to manage the domain name pricing twice? In Enom and in WHMCS? Or can this be done in one place only and it will sync?

2) The same question for new TLD extensions: do we need to manually activate one by one or can we have a mass update that reflects WHMCS?

3) Does Enom offer a "client area" to my clients to login directly from Enom if they want to?

Thank you for the clarifications.

with regards to using Resellerclub, have you looked at the free third-party addon, ResellerClub Tools ?

http://www.resellerclub-mods.com/en/products/free-mods/free-resellerclub-tools.html

using it, you can import your prices from ResellerClub into WHMCS and sync them so that your WHMCS prices match your ResellerClub prices... e.g you only have to update them @ ResellerClub and the addon will sync the WHMCS prices using the daily cron job.

Hi,

In fact I found about this mod today. I didn't try it yet as I am waiting for my order to be manually approved.

Since you mentioned this tool, can someone confirm if this is "safe" to use and no data is being shared with the developer who created this tool in any way? I am always a bit paranoid about installing non-official add-ons in a billing system such as WHMCS.

Hi,

In fact I found about this mod today. I didn't try it yet as I am waiting for my order to be manually approved.

I don't think Marco, the author, works at the weekend - so you might have to wait until Monday. :)

Since you mentioned this tool, can someone confirm if this is "safe" to use and no data is being shared with the developer who created this tool in any way? I am always a bit paranoid about installing non-official add-ons in a billing system such as WHMCS.

like most commercial addons, the module is Ioncube encrypted - but it's widely used, and i've never heard any whispers about there being an issue such as the one you're (rightly) concerned about.

while there are a few WHMCS developers who I wouldn't touch with the proverbial bargepole, I think Marco has a very good reputation.

if it helps, I have this module installed in one of my dev installations, and whenever i've contacted him for support, he was always helpful.