Customer Offline Domain Module

Dear All,

I need customized Domain Module, which works like same, but do not put data anywhere, it just show the message saved or proceed, but do not go anywhere, just send email or alert system to us, so we modify the changes manually in the email after receiving the detail. Let us know i need that kind of module.

thanks

• 2 years later...
On 7/30/2015 at 1:06 PM, Dilstar said:

Dear All,

I need customized Domain Module, which works like same, but do not put data anywhere, it just show the message saved or proceed, but do not go anywhere, just send email or alert system to us, so we modify the changes manually in the email after receiving the detail. Let us know i need that kind of module.

thanks

Hello Sir did you get your module done? if you got is it possible i can get a copy? i want to sell .BD domains. but that registrar not providing any API. so all need to do manual. i dont want clients open ticket and ask for changes as its not looks professional. so all need to do manually. thanks anyway

On 5/10/2018 at 12:42 AM, sokalsondha said:

ello Sir did you get your module done? if you got is it possible i can get a copy? i want to sell .BD domains. but that registrar not providing any API. so all need to do manual. i dont want clients open ticket and ask for changes as its not looks professional. so all need to do manually. thanks anyway

if you still need help please contact us here for custom WHMCS Development

i am having a big problem now with my whmcs. i have connect my gmail in my whmcs with SMTP. and its working fine.

i want all other emails from my whmcs to my customers go from no-reply@mydomain.com so the clients can't reply that email

only in my Product/Service Messages email i want it go from my gmail email address. so clients can reply that email and its comes to our gmail address

but if i use SMTP then all emails from whmcs goes by using the SMTP. i also can see a copy of the emails to my gmail SENT folder.

if its happenning than i am scare that gmail could be block our email address as may be once a time whmcs will send about 500 emails every day which is not limit by gmail

i contact with whmcs and they said i need a custom HOOK
so the plan is
i will keep the whmcs settings PHPmail function so it can use the domain emails for any emails

so i want to put my gmail smtp settings in the hook file . and hook file need to connect with the Product/Service Messages email templates

so when ever we send Product/Service email after client buy product
that email will not go by PHPmail. it will be go by SMTP

please bid with your amount. the lowest bidder will get the work

will provide you the gmail account for test

thanks