Unable to scroll to read email content in v6.01 Email History menu

Tee

When a customer opens an email from their Email history the email window that opens does not allow the customer to scroll down to view the email content.

To reproduce

[1] Login as a customer

[2] Click the Email History link in the dropdown menu of the Hello, User

[3] Click and open any email

[4] The opened email displays the top of the email but one cannot scroll to read more

Hello Tee,

Thanks for this very descriptive report. I was able to see things without issue. I am able to scroll when viewing a normal email from the six client area:

Screen Shot 2015-07-23 at 11.51.04 AM.jpg

If you are still having issues can you open a ticket so we can investigate on your system further.

Have a great day,

Nate C

Hi Nate

Apologies, I should have tested this more thoroughly first.

It appears the issue is only happening in Firefox on my Mac and also IE11. I am running on Mac OS X Yosemite with Firefox 39 and IE11 on Windows 7.

I have since checked it on Chrome, Safari and Opera on my Mac and the emails display fine.

Once cause I suspect may be to do with SSL. I am running WHMCS on an SSL based site and when I open the emails I notice that the email browser pop up window shows an SSL error, presumably because some of the content in the email is not secure. It may be that Firefox and IE are preventing further scripts from running because of this (just a thought). Obviously, if this is the cause, customers won't know (or care about this).

Apologies again, and I hope the further details help.