email replies to ticket

Hello,

I have not been able to reproduce this behavior. Here are the steps I took:

1) Create a client user@testing.qa.whmcs.com.

2) Create a support department support w/email support@testing.qa.whmcs.com

3) Make a pipe for support@testing.qa.whmcs.com -> pipe.php

4) Open a ticket from the client area (got a first time email from support@)

5) Reply to that email as the client (no second email, was added to the ticket, ticket status changed open->customer-reply)

6) Reply to the ticket as the admin from the admin interface (get email with the reply on client, ticket status customer-reply->answered)

7) Reply to the email as the client (no email generated by WHMCS to client, ticket updated, ticket status answered->customer-reply)

All of this is exactly as expected. I am either going to need much more detailed reproduction steps to see what you are seeing, or to have you open a support ticket for this issue so we can investigate your server and figure out exactly what is going on. Until we get this nailed down in a reproducable case, its quite hard for our development staff to fix it.

If you get a ticket in, please feel free to PM me the ID so I can make sure it gets handled quickly.

Have a great day,

Nate C

i have tested again with ticket id #IBL-305505 on your site and it didn't happen this time maybe if you can update this ticket and il supply details for my system for you to test as every time i have tested on mine even after update to 6.0.1 it happens and also had couple others test there system as its the same.

Hello,

I have not been able to reproduce this behavior. Here are the steps I took:

1) Create a client user@testing.qa.whmcs.com.

2) Create a support department support w/email support@testing.qa.whmcs.com

3) Make a pipe for support@testing.qa.whmcs.com -> pipe.php

4) Open a ticket from the client area (got a first time email from support@)

5) Reply to that email as the client (no second email, was added to the ticket, ticket status changed open->customer-reply)

6) Reply to the ticket as the admin from the admin interface (get email with the reply on client, ticket status customer-reply->answered)

7) Reply to the email as the client (no email generated by WHMCS to client, ticket updated, ticket status answered->customer-reply)

All of this is exactly as expected. I am either going to need much more detailed reproduction steps to see what you are seeing, or to have you open a support ticket for this issue so we can investigate your server and figure out exactly what is going on. Until we get this nailed down in a reproducable case, its quite hard for our development staff to fix it.

If you get a ticket in, please feel free to PM me the ID so I can make sure it gets handled quickly.

Have a great day,

Nate C

Ticket #BSH-540242 new ticket with all details and how to reproduce it and details for our system for you to try although now its hit and miss and not doing it to every ticket.