Product line items not showing on cart screen when using direct links

5iveleaf

I've set up a page on my site which has direct links to products. Upon clicking the link, the user is taken to the checkout page as expected. However, the line item for the product does not show in the table on the checkout page (see attached screenshot).

Screenshot 2015-04-09 09.59.00.png

There should be two items displaying in this case. One, the pro-rated amount for the current month, plus a $75 setup fee. The total is correct, but I cannot figure out how to show the monthly plan and the activation fee under the description column with the appropriate amounts. These are currently "hidden" products as far as the order forms go, but I've also attempted unhiding them and going through the process and they still don't show.

If I unhide the items, and add them to the cart directly from within WHMCS's product display, the product description shows up as expected.

The behavior I'm having a problem with only happens when using direct links.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

I've never seen this before. Do you have any after-market action hooks or custom modules present on your installation?

These are typically located in the /includes/hooks and /modules/addons directory (and maybe also /modules/admin if it's an old customisation)

If the issue is resolved you can add them back one-by-one until the problem begins again - at which point you have identified the troublesome customisation and can contact the vendor directly for assistance resolving the problem in their code.