Product module setting not saving or working at all?

===========DESCRIPTION===========

When I try to change the automatic product setup setting on previously created product the option never changes, I made a video of the bug for you to watch.

SOLVED: I had to erase the admin folder and re-upload it from scratch, and now everything is working, so I think the bug may be related to the upgrade patch.

=========STEPS TO REPLICATE=========

[1] Create a New service/product

[2] Assign and configure a valid control panel module (in my case cpanel/whm)

[3] Assign an automatic setup setting (Ex. Automatically setup the product when you manually accept a pending order)

[4] Save the service/product

[5] Hit to Go Back to product list button.

[6] Try to edit the previously created service/product and Change the automatic setup setting (Ex. Automatically setup the product as soon as the first payment is received)

=======ADDITIONAL INFORMATION======

Watch the video of the bug here:

Edited by ValerieCastle

===========DESCRIPTION===========

I submitted another bug (read here) But now I found the real bug is that the product/service module services doesn't work or get saved at all since the 5.3.12 update.

SOLVED: I had to erase the admin folder and re-upload it from scratch, and now everything is working, so I think the bug may be related to the upgrade patch.

=========STEPS TO REPLICATE=========

[1] Create a New service/product

[2] Try to assign and configure a valid control panel module

[3] That's it... It says saved, but it never really gets saved. No option for the module are displayed at all.

=======ADDITIONAL INFORMATION======

Edited by ValerieCastle

Hello,

I have merged your two threads to make reading / replying to all the threads easier.

I made a 5.3.11-> 5.3.12 upgrade and was unable to replicate this. What version did you upgrade from? What upgrade files did you use?

Thanks very much,

Nate C