Database Invoice Numbers reset

siompe

Hey,

maybe anyone can help me. I have edit manual the invoice and order numbers in the database... now all changes will apply in WHMCS and are available. I have do this because i have make some test orders between my normal customer orders and have different Invoice numbers, example: Invoice ID 5, after 5 i have Invoice ID 12...

All the invoice and order id's are changed. The last one is invoice id 12 and order id 12, when i make a new order WHMCS make order id 56 and invoice number 17...

Anyone know how i can reset this in the database? I have look into near every table but cant find the option for this, maybe i need to delte the logs in the "tblgatewaylog" or "tblactivitylog" ?

Please help me. Thank you.

All the best.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

I would strongly recommend against making any database changes as this not be supported by us. The Invoice ID and the Order ID don't have to match up, it won't cause any problems at-all. However editing your database could have grave unintended consequences.