Amount Out column

wdele

Hi there!

Let's say I buy something for my client for $1,00 and I add x% to it; let's say what I sell it for is $2,00. In that case, I guess the 'Amount Out' column in reports is the $1,00 (the expenditure).

I know it is possible to add the Amount Out manually to transactions, but is it possible to do this automatically? It'd seem kind of illogical to me if it wouldn't.

So how do I set the expenditure automatically, that the Amount Out is automatically added to the transaction? If this is not possible, please, WHMCS developers, add this! We really need it. Otherwise, could somebody develop a module for this? Of course I prefer a free one as this would be a huge +1 for a lot of people, but my budget is $10 ;)

Thanks! :)

Edited by wdele

Hi,

It isn't possible to add your expenditures automatically. Perhaps your accounting software has that ability instead?

Hi John,

I completely rely on WHMCS for accounting. Therefore this feature is something I really... really need, and a lot of other users as well. Please add this!

I have created a feature request: https://requests.whmcs.com/responses/expenditure-set-automatically

It can't be that hard to make this automatic.

Thank you,

W.D. Edwards

Cyberfusion

Company Director