PayPal Fees

repa

lol merlinpa i know exactly what you mean - like this question has never been asked before lol... that made me giggle...

Sorry i could not just leave it at my last reply... Assuming this is an innocent question, no reason this member should need to pay skin for others disagreements.

What merlin and i were referring to is that this topic has gone round and round and round many many times and usually ends up with people fighting about who is right or wrong and who has "interpreted" the paypal TOS correctly.

Some say it is clear that PP policy forbids you from charging your clients the fee and PP can close your account for violation of their TOS if you do so.. Others say thats not what it says implicidly and the way around it is to just up your product or service fee a few bucks to cover the cost yourself, eat it internally totally legal. The bottom line is that this is a sore subject with many here.

We ask that you do a search for the other topics and read those as i hope this one does not go down the same road as the others.

Good luck..

Edited by durangod