Handling parked domains in WHMCS products configuration?

meeven

In WHM, I have a package with about 10 GB space that I am using for building sites off a CMS code base that is installed in the public_html of one domain.

That is, the domain holding the code base has a regular cPanel account, but the domains parked on it (they are independent sites of different orgs and have different content) do not have a regular cPanel account.

I am slightly confused about how to represent this in WHMCS products/services. Should I set this up as a different product in WHMCS and then import the WHM package over? How does WHMCS handle domains that are parked in WHM?

Thanks,

Meeven

What happens is that only the account on which the other domains are parked gets imported into WHMCS. To all intent and purposes, the parked domains are just not there for WHMCS.

To all intents and purposes the other domains dont actually have any services associated with them so are irrelevant to a billing/management system.

To all intents and purposes the other domains dont actually have any services associated with them so are irrelevant to a billing/management system.

That's true.

If I added a product/service in WHM that offered this (basically, a CMS site and email accounts, but without a control panel) would WHMCS then recognise the domains? They would still be parked.