Quoting for licenses

innovot

Hello:

we are a new WHMCS user and a re-seller for a couple of software solutions. I would like to use WHMCS to handle quoting for software through too final invoicing. I have set up a a couple of products with annual, Biennially and Triennially but when I go to generate a quote those options do not show and not even pricing. How does one do this please ? Is it also possible to store on the product what your re-seller purchase price is compared to sale price? Perhaps another module is required ?

Many thanks.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

The product dropdown is a convenience to save you from having to type in the product name every time. You can manually adjust the price in the quote as necessary.

Converting a quote to an invoice will result in a one-time invoice. If you wish it to create a recurring service, I recommend placing an order instead.