PayPal Transaction Lookup Problem

jfreak53

I've enabled API and the PayPal Transaction Lookup Addon. I know the API commands are working as I can go to the Addon page and lookup any transaction and it brings up the info, so the API must work.

But when I go to the home page of my super admin I don't see the PayPal balance there anywhere.

I have it configured for my user fine it seems:

http://i.imgur.com/OY3URp2.png

So why doesn't it show my PP balance on the Admin Home Page for my user?

did you use the one from the apps store or the one that comes with whmcs standard in the addons admn area, i ask because the one that comes with whmcs has a dif config than you are showing and all you do is put in the api info and your good to go.

here is the config of the one from whmcs that you should be using.

ppaytranssample.jpg

in setup -> staff management -> administrator roles

if you click edit for the administrator role you want to edit (2nd button from right), have you ticked the "Paypal Overview" widget checkbox? this is the widget that shows the PayPal balance and transaction id search box on the admin homepage.