Stop Nameserver creation / Stop Nameserver change (or an alert)

CCSupport

Hello all,

We have recently had a few issues with a client whereby they have not only created their own nameservers (which we disallow in our terms) but they have also change the Nameservers for a couple of domains which had existing services attached.

Is there any way to stop either of the above or at least have an admin alert to notify of a change?

They access it here:

Client Area - Portal Home > Client Area > My Domains > TheirDomain.com > Register Nameservers

Or

Client Area - Portal Home > Client Area > My Domains > TheirDomain.com > Nameserver Tab

Any guidance would be appreciated

Interesting, thanks Brian. Seems a pretty straightforward way of removing it. Before doing it I will just need to check to make sure it's not linked from elsewhere within the other pages of code....but sounds like plan. I think it would be great if there was some kind of setting to notify or flag up clients making changes to NS.