Cancellation requests

aspidagrant

Thanks guys. So I went ahead and deleted the entire section:

<div class="control-group">

<label class="control-label" for="type">{$LANG.clientareacancellationtype}</label>

<div class="controls">

<select name="type" id="type">

<option value="Immediate">{$LANG.clientareacancellationimmediate}</option>

<option value="End of Billing Period">{$LANG.clientareacancellationendofbillingperiod}</option>

</select>

</div>

</div>

This way they don't even have a choice. My question is, will this mess up auto termination? I want it to terminate next time cron runs the billing (1st of month).

My question is, will this mess up auto termination? I want it to terminate next time cron runs the billing (1st of month).

As Kian suggested, it might have been better to just have the one option and then that be used by WHMCS.

as things stand, you're not passing either option - I don't know if it has a default choice as backup if neither option is sent, but I think it's entirely possibly that it will do nothing (e.g no cancellation at all) unless you send one of the options.

brian! - I still received the cancellation request email. When I go to that product it is still "active" until we cancel it, however the "auto terminate at end of cycle" was checked. I am assuming that means the cancellation request was processed?

- - - Updated - - -

And the cancellation type still reads: End of Billing Period.

brian! - I still received the cancellation request email. When I go to that product it is still "active" until we cancel it, however the "auto terminate at end of cycle" was checked. I am assuming that means the cancellation request was processed?

- - - Updated - - -

And the cancellation type still reads: End of Billing Period.

If that is the case then yeah, most likely everything went through fine. If you want to be 100% sure create a product and set its due date for tomorrow. Submit a cancellation request and then check tomorrow if it is cancelled.

But again, it sounds like everything is fine with your setup.