Send message to clients

aspidagrant

Hopefully this works for your needs:

1. Login to the WHMCS admin area

2. Navigate to Clients -> View/Search Client -> *Select client you want to message*

3. Under the "Summary" tab look to the right and you should see a box "Send Mail", select "New Message" and click Go

4. Configure your email and send

You can also send mail to multiple clients at once, just navigate to: Clients -> Mass Mail Tool.

Hi,

Sure. Open the Summary of your client. In the last column on the right there's the "Send Email" table. Just click "Go" button to send a new email. It's a very nice feature since it allows you to send an email to your client and save a copy in Mail Log.

@brian! - That is what I am looking to do. We want to use support tickets. I went to Support > Open New Ticket and created a new ticket. I logged in as client and there is no ticket created though. I tried once with "Send email" selected, and once without it selected. Any ideas why it is not creating a ticket?

@brian! - That is what I am looking to do. We want to use support tickets. I went to Support > Open New Ticket and created a new ticket. I logged in as client and there is no ticket created though. I tried once with "Send email" selected, and once without it selected. Any ideas why it is not creating a ticket?

that's weird as I just created a new ticket in the admin area, and when I viewed the client area, it was there.

I don't suppose you've modified your client area templates?

open tickets are usually shown on the homepage, and you can view all tickets in the client area by going via support -> tickets ... i'm seeing this new test ticket in both.