WHMCS + OVH Manager (API)

Give your clients the same functionality as the main OVH Manager. Clients are isolated on a product by product basis and allows for reboot, KVM, re-install, set reverse, and the functions inside the OVH Manager that would normally have to be done by you.

Buy now and receive a free upgrade that will include Dedicated OVH options + get the first three months 30% off with promo code WHMCSAPI2014 at checkout! Absolutely no questions asked 7 day money back guarantee.

Try Now!

Notes

• Based on the new OVH API system.
  • Controls are inside each client’s service.
  • Each Product has its own isolated control panel
  • Uses Hostname and IP as the identifier (nsxxxxxx.ovh.net)
  • PHP 5.3 or greater + IonCube Loader 8.3+
  • WHMCS 5.3 or greater

Version 1.0.0

• VPS Management for Classic / Cloud
  • Reboot, KVM, RDNS, Re-Install, Stats/Graphs

Coming Shortly (1.0.1)

• Backup / Snapshot / FTP function buttons
  • Admin side – buttons inside clients product
  • Some code clean up and optimization.

Roadmap

• Dedicated Server (OVH Line) Control functions
  • Admin Area – Renew of Services (no need to login to OVH)
  • Email Piping / Automation (White label email) – Route OVH emails for password resets / rescue information, etc. to perspective clients area for viewing.
  • SYS (soyoustart.com) Dedicated Control Panel

Long Term

• Dedicated Cloud integration *pending interest
  • Domain Integration *pending interest
  • Open to Suggestions!

Buy now and receive a free upgrade that will include Dedicated OVH options + get the first three months 30% off with promo code WHMCSAPI2014 at checkout!

Try Now!

*Currently only VPS and VPS Cloud offers are compatible.

• 3 weeks later...
your website isn't working. Do you still sell this module ?

Our website is running and functional. What country are you from? Can you send me a private message with your IP address to see if you're being filtered? We use a few online IP lists for blocking questionable IP blocks.

Hello.

Does anyone know of a module like this but to purchase and download? I do not want to pay monthly.

Hello @futurosoft,

We are working towards providing a one-time purchase addon for the future to control VPS. However that said the price reflects the purpose and market of the product/add-on. Paying a ~dollar per service to let the end customer control/manager their own server is well worth it and has saved us the cost of additional support resources since implementation. This is the same concept of Solus / Other Panel’s structure pricing where there are tiers for number of domains or services used or deployed.

Update 1.1.0

We are pleased to announce our biggest update so far including the OVH Dedicated Server, SoYouStart Dedicated Server, and Kimsufi Dedicated Server Control Panels. Among the updates were a few template fixes and offline detection. We've noticed during development that if API services are down a fatal error showed causing a white page. That is now fixed with a view called 'offline.tpl' which you are free to edit. Multi-Language Support is a large request and will be part of the next update (of which, includes French).

Version 1.1.0

• OVH Dedicated Server Control Panel
  • SoYouStart.com Dedicated Control Panel
  • Kimsufi Dedicated Control Panel
  • Offline Detection (in case API services are down)
  • Code optimizations and bug fixes

Roadmap

• Backup / Snapshot / FTP function buttons for VPS
  • Backup / FTP function for Dedicated
  • Multi-Language Support
  • Admin side – Buttons inside clients product
  • Email Piping / Automation (White label email) – Route OVH emails for password resets / rescue information, etc. to perspective clients area for viewing.

So far the feedback has been awesome! We love hearing from all of you. Keep sending in suggestions, bugs, and comments. Again, our next major update is expected to be within 2 - 3 weeks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Still waiting for re-install + email piping functionality.

The 2.0 release of the module will have a beta implementation of email piping along with most of the dedicated functions including the re-install for dedicated servers. There is a complete UI overhaul that has happened to work around template issues, where custom themes were causing problems with the modules css/javascript. We are working on this daily. We ourselves use this addon and we want it to be done right. We are hoping to have this out by mid March (next 1-2 weeks) pending any major unseen issues. We are doing a lot of testing internally on functions before release trying to foresee any issues.

The 2.0 release of the module will have a beta implementation of email piping along with most of the dedicated functions including the re-install for dedicated servers. There is a complete UI overhaul that has happened to work around template issues, where custom themes were causing problems with the modules css/javascript. We are working on this daily. We ourselves use this addon and we want it to be done right. We are hoping to have this out by mid March (next 1-2 weeks) pending any major unseen issues. We are doing a lot of testing internally on functions before release trying to foresee any issues.

Very nice unit! Will order!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in the Domain Integration part, but the price for this addon is completly crazy...

700$ for the module 150$ for annual fee after the first year (more expensive like the main script used : WHMCS)... 26$/month to use it if you have more than 5 server.

VERSION 2.0.0 RELEASED!

We are pleased to announce the latest version of our addon! 2.0.0 includes dedicated reinstalls, white label email piping, template fixes, multi-account management, and more. This release took longer than anticipated but we completely changed up how the addon functions making for a more pleasing experience. Visit the Try Now link for more details!

________

Replies to:

@olijo - $700 USD is a one-time payment for an unlimited, owned license with the additional option to receive dedicated support and future upgrades. If you prefer, there are subscription-based options for this addon which include support and upgrades for far less.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Ive been using this plugin for a few weeks now and I thought its time to let people know how I feel.

Its certainly an amazing plugin to WHMCS easy to configure & to work across all OVH, SYS & Kimsufi is amazing.

The E-mail pipe works great to.

Awesome support to helped me with a few issues I came across with the e-mail pipe being in beta and fast to release an update that fixed the problem.

Our clients love the fact they no longer need to submit a support email to reboot or reinstall there servers. Even setting there own RDNS this plugin has certainly saved me a lot of admin work already and I cant wait to see what features get introduced in the near future.

I started off with a free trial I can honestly say forget the trial just purchase the product. within 3 hours of the trial I had already installed and upgraded my licence I was that impressed.

Best Regards

Martin

britainconnected.co.uk

• 1 month later...

3.0.0 UPDATE!

Thank you everyone for the great feedback. We have been working very hard to release even more features and are proud to announce the stable release of 3.0.

The most notable features we have added:

• WHMCS 6 optimized!

• IPMI

• FTP/VFS Backup Manager

• Snapshot

• Client Permissions

• Customized Reinstalls

• Multiple OVH, Kimsufi, and SoYouStart accounts

• Optimized API calls for performance increases

• Assign, view, and delete MAC addresses

To learn even more about our latest release visit the new addon page!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...