iWHMCS Billing tab numerical displays need to be tweaked

websavers

in iWHMCS, visit the Billing tab. Given that we (and I'm sure many many others using WHMCS) have a large number of active Orders, the number with the red / notification-like background under "Active" says 12... because it's cut off and can't fit in the spot.

To resolve this, why not get rid of the coloured backgrounds -- particularly for statuses which are, shall we say, neutral?

The red background is great for notification numbers. For example I want the red background behind the numbers for "Pending" orders since these are orders that require that I look at them.

That said, for Active, Fraud and Cancelled, I don't need to look at them regularly, and they aren't really notification numbers, so they shouldn't bother to have the red background and therefore the numbers should not need to be cut off.

Hey jas8522,

I am unable to replicate the issue with the number inside the Red attention box being cut off.

I am attaching a screenshot of the Billing >> Orders screen with a 3 digit number well within the constraints of the Attention box:

IMG_0035.PNG

Could you possibly provide me a screenshot of what you are seeing that is broken so I can see if I can replicate this?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey jas8522,

Thanks for the reply.

I have created a case for this issue:

CaseID 5341

I do not have an ETA on a fix or resolution for this at this time however.

Please check the changelog for updates regarding this case when we release updated versions of the App.

Thanks!