CDGCommerce

Roger

Have a question for those that use CDGCommerce.

$10.00 per month looks nice. Are there any hidden charges/fees etc that I should be aware of?

Are there any 800lb gorilla "back-end" company's (ie the Blue Pay/ODC mess) to look out for?

Over all satisfaction, tips or pointers to share?

Thanks much,

-Roger

Hello Roger,

Are you asking about Quantum gateway for the $10.00?

In general CDG has been very good for us. We've used them for many years. Not really any hidden fees (just all the usual ones). So far their support etc. has been great.

We just switches from Authnet to Quantum this month. So far that has gone well also. I can't tell you about charges however (too early). One thing to note is that (from my understanding) new orders/customer payments go through quantum but automated recurring / admin forced payments use the authnet emulation mode.

Quantum support has bee good too. Last Sat evening (10:00 pm US time) we had an order come through from England. The order failed for an AVS issue. I looked up the code and it was an "F" (it's a UK specific AVS code). I opened a support ticket asking why the "F" failed (it's a good code). Within an hour a got a reply that quantum should be accepting that code and that they would be fixing it. I was not even expecting a reply until Monday business hours so I was quite happy.

Frank

CDG is great. i met a lot of their team at HostingCon this year and their staff were very nice and down to earth. I highly recommend them to US merchants.

Yeah, I didn't sign up with them, but would have if they offered processing for multiple companies ;) They seem eager to help and have reasonable rates when we talked to them.

CDG is great. i met a lot of their team at HostingCon this year and their staff were very nice and down to earth. I highly recommend them to US merchants.

Yeah, I didn't sign up with them, but would have if they offered processing for multiple companies ;) They seem eager to help and have reasonable rates when we talked to them.

What do you mean by "Multiple Companies"? I kind of use them for multiple companies. Multiple sites at least, they all just go through a single parent entity.