Remove customer view of payment gateway

kgerm7513

Alright, so typically, the payment gateway selection shows up on orders / invoices, etc...

But I only have one, and don't want customers to see the drop down.

gateway.png

Is there any way I can remove the option to select, in both the invoices, and orderform, and simply have it select the default all the time?

I could remove this line from orderform.tpl:

<tr class="rowcolor1"><td>{foreach key=num item=gateway from=$gateways}<label><input type="radio" name="paymentmethod" value="{$gateway.sysname}" id="pgbtn{$num}" onclick="{if $gateway.type eq "CC"}showCCForm(){else}hideCCForm(){/if}"{if $selectedgateway eq $gateway.sysname} checked{/if} />{$gateway.name}</label> {/foreach}</td></tr>

But I'm not positive that it would then actually select any payment gateway...

first i think you attached the wrong picture.

2nd if you need to make the payment gateway checked by default, your code will look like this:

<tr class="rowcolor1">
  <td>
    {foreach key=num item=gateway from=$gateways}
     <label>
             <input type="radio" name="paymentmethod" value="{$gateway.sysname}" id="pgbtn{$num}" onclick="{if $gateway.type eq "CC"}showCCForm(){else}hideCCForm(){/if}" checked />{$gateway.name}
     </label> 
    {/foreach}
   </td>
</tr>

only if you have one payment gateway

one option would be to go to general settings -> invoices and untick the "Clients Choose Gateway" checkbox - if you do this, then they will pay using the method they first chose... and if you only have one payment option, it will be that... the dropdown box should disappear from the invoices.

I suspect removing the above line would not be a good idea... changing the input type from radio to hidden might work, but I haven't tried it.