OpenSRS Authentication error

I planned on switching from Enom to OpenSRS, and I transferred the first domain to OpenSRS (from another registrar, not Enom), and I get this error in the WHMCS admin > Client > Domain:

"Authentication Error. For support regarding {domain}, please contact your reseller, {us} via the following: {contact info} This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords, DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions."

I initiated the transfer through WHMCS and the domain transfer is "Completed" in OpenSRS. So there is some sort of connection between the 2 (else it wouldn't have initiated the transfer, right?).

Fine, so, I do a search, but nothing really answered my question.

These are the steps I checked:

1) I have funds in my OpenSRS account

2) I white-listed my IP

3) I've re-created the API Key to make sure it matches the WHMCS module (way before I transferred the domain)

4) I copied the additional files required for OpenSRS

What did I miss?

perhaps take a look at this thread...

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?29251-OpenSRS

generally, I tend to ignore the message as it doesn't affect the domains renewing...

you can remove the error by entering the domain's OpenSRS username and password into the domain's profile - but if you don't know them, then you'll just have to live with the message.

perhaps take a look at this thread...

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?29251-OpenSRS

generally, I tend to ignore the message as it doesn't affect the domains renewing...

you can remove the error by entering the domain's OpenSRS username and password into the domain's profile - but if you don't know them, then you'll just have to live with the message.

I saw that thread, but is a transfer-in considered an "existing domain", then? I figured they referred an existing domain as one that was already registered in OpenSRS...

Without the user/password, my client won't be able to change nameservers, correct? I would have to do that manually in the OpenSRS dashboard..?

I think it's "existing" in the sense that it hasn't been directly registered through WHMCS.. therefore, I don't think transfers are considered "existing".

I used WHMCS to initiate the domain transfer, so it _should've_ worked, no?