Server Details -> Test Connection Failed: Array

1recklessguru

• 2 months later...

I just went to setup a new Server in my WHMCS -> Support -> P/S -> Servers and received the same error message. If I untick use SSL, I got the standard code 7 currl error. When I tick the checkbox and try (with the correct credentials or with invalid credentials), I receive the error stated by the OP.

I'm in the process of moving my current clients over to the new hardware, but don't want to proceed until I get this straightened out. Anyone have any advice / insight?

TIA.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

There are a few possible causes for this:

• The Force SSL Redirect enabled in WHM and SSL mode is not ticked in WHMCS; Setup > Products/Services > Servers > Edit > Secure Checkbox
    - A quick check for this is to simply navigate to their WHM using the format, http://IP:2086. If you're redirected to https://IP:2087, then Force SSL is enabled in WHM

• Firewall Restriction Many cPanel users install CSF which manages iptables. They'll need to whitelist the WHMCS installations IP (even if it's on the same server).
    - A quick test is simply recommending they disable it. Also, if you can't access their WHM manually.

• /etc/hosts.allow. - WHM allows managing /etc/hosts.allow to deny all, allow from their specific IP from cpanel daemons. They will need to add the WHMCS installation IP to the /etc/host.allow access - must be above the deny rule.