Status Filters on Customer Profile expanded under FF 28.0

When I go to a customer profile using WHMCS v5.3.6 and Firefox 28.0, the status filters are expanded. When I go to the same page using Google Chrome, they are not. This started happening after I updated from 5.2.16 to 5.3.6 yesterday.

The attachment is a screenshot of a portion of the customer profile page showing the expanded filters. If I click the button with the label "Status Filter: Off", the filter list collapses.

Given that Chrome does not expand the list, and that 5.3.6 behavior matches the old (5.2.16) behavior, the FF behavior is apparently a bug. If not, please tell me how to get the list collapsed by default under FF.

whmcs-ss.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have not been able to reproduce this on my testing 5.3.6 install. The code depends on javascript running and cookies being enabled. You can try flushing your cookies and cache and you should have a working setup. If that does not resolve your issue please open a support ticket so our tech analysts can investigate this further.

Have a great day.

Nate C