Integration Service?

hostand

I just tookover a hosting company with few clients, i am using to clientexec and i am looking for someone who can help me integrate WHMCS with the hosting front end.

I am looking for below setup:

After initial 1st month, automatically extend the subscription to 1 year (teach me)

Generate invoices automatically (teach me)

Notify me of any suspended hosting account:

Setup paypal/moneybookers integration

Set up multiple offers on a single hosting plan (teach me)

Basic customization (teach me)

Help me understand end to end process on WHMCS.

Its probably 2 hours worth for someone who knows what they are doing.

thanks in advance.

I just tookover a hosting company with few clients, i am using to ClientExec and i am looking for someone who can help me integrate WHMCS with the hosting front end.

I am looking for below setup:

After initial 1st month, automatically extend the subscription to 1 year (teach me)

Generate invoices automatically (teach me)

Notify me of any suspended hosting account:

Setup paypal/moneybookers integration

Set up multiple offers on a single hosting plan (teach me)

Basic customization (teach me)

Help me understand end to end process on WHMCS.

Its probably 2 hours worth for someone who knows what they are doing.

thanks in advance.

http://www.whmcs.com/integration.php

but my first question (After initial 1st month, automatically extend the subscription to 1 year ) is the one i need to know if it can be done for the integration price of $34.95 is it included as the page says basic integration only?

Open a ticket with Matt to discuss it. The page where I got the link says as much or little as you want starting at 34.95. These forums belong to WHMCS and it would not be right to use them to ask for services from users for the same services provided by WHMCS.

Hostand -- the one thing I want to recommend to you, is to WAIT to have WHMCS integrate it for you. You should really go ahead and get the trial version, and mess around with it.

There you'll TEACH YOURSELF how to set up what you're looking to do. If you can't figure your way around something, and you can't find it in the manual (it's linked in your installation of WHMCS "HELP > MANUAL"), then you can always resort to creating a thread in the forum for help.

It's just easier to learn by finding things out on your own, rather than having someone type to you what you need to do. That and well, there's a manual included that basically will do that for you.

As far as the integration goes, PPH linked you WHMCS' own integration services page.