WHMCS & Plesk 11.5 Question

Dicko_md

Hi

I moved from WHM/Cpanel to Plesk 11.5 and quite a few things are a lot better from my point of view.

my only issue I seem to have is my servers not talking with WHMCS properly.

I have the Plesk 10 option chosen in my Server with the passwords and that opens up Ok.

My issue is that Plesk is not telling WHMCS that websites are either going over webspace or bandwith and is just suspending accounts.

What do other Plesk 11.5 and WHMCS users use as I have tried a PleskAutomation option too but it didnt seem built for 11.5 wanting me to input all the package details again.

The only thing I think I have found that WHM/Cpanel was better at was reporting of who was using the CPU/memory processes the most by user or domain under process manager. Plesk seems to be lacking in this.

Thanks in advance

Martyn

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

WHMCS v5.3 introduced a new module "Plesk" that is compatible with all version of Plesk. If you use this module in your server and product configuration you will be able to bill clients for their overage: http://docs.whmcs.com/Disk_Space_and_Bandwidth_Overage_Billing

You'll need to set the quotas in Plesk higher than the soft limits in WHMCS, that way you can allow users to go over the limit without their account getting suspended by Plesk.