Mobile Edition Error After Update

Hi,

After updating to most current version 5.3.5. When trying load the "Manage Products/Services" Page I receive a error of "Error Loading Page". "Place New Order" brings up a blank page.

*Reset Password Option" Reset password 5 times in a row.*

Thanks

Frank

Edited by tumble

• 2 weeks later...

Frank,

Can you update this version with the exact version of the mobile addon you are using? I am using whmcs_mobile_v200beta and those links are not present in the admin side of things. More details here will help me reproduce your issues, thanks.

Have a great day,

Nate C

Hi,

Sorry for lack of response. I did not receive a notification. Looks like mixture of versions

Pulled from licenseerror.php

WHMCS - Mobile Edition *

// * Copyright © WHMCS Ltd. All Rights Reserved, *

// * Version: 2.0.0 BETA *

// * Release Date: 12th April 2013 *

Pulled from newticket.php

* WHMCS Mobile Edition *

// * Copyright © 2010 WHMCS. All Rights Reserved *

// * Release Date: 10th September 2010 *

// * Version 1.4.0

// *

Hello,

Mixing files like that is not going to result in a good situation, I would recommend moving the entire set of files to an alternative directory and then uploading a fresh 2.0 setup. It should work as expected then.

Have a great day,

Nate C

Hi,

This was fixed by replacing the file supporttickets.php that was included with the mobile version with the file (supporttickets.php) from the full package download.

However the main issue still does exist